Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DIY Christmas No. 3: Christmas Cards


One of my favorite parts of the Christmas Season is sending out & receiving Christmas Cards...I love them! I love creating them, I love putting them together & I love getting the mail everyday during December!  I haven't had a lot of time this year to do full out handmade Christmas cards, soo....
a little Persnickety Prints to the rescue along with brushes from House of 3!
yes. very technical cards. LOL.

so...as the DIY Christmas this year, I wanted to add some do-it-yourself bits:

I had Persnickety print mine out on their scrumptious metallic papers....I have a card & then a 'wrap' of photo collages tied with Divine Twine.
see? folding the collage wrap & tying 150 Christmas cards with Divine Twine counts as do-it-yourself...don't you think?


I also added a fun little address wrap I made out of this kit & put them on these kraft envelopes

I LOVE the juxtaposition of the metallic papers, bakers twine & kraft envies...mmmmmm...now...off to the mail box to get my Christmas card *fix*. Thanks to everyone sending them our way...it truly makes me merry & bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment