Tuesday, June 4, 2013

cReative Team Tuesday: Rhonna Designs Photo Editing App

My Rhonna Designs cReative Team & I have been busy beta testing my new Photo Editing App: Rhonna Designs.  So, I thought I'd share some info on the app today for cReative Team Tuesday
First off: we are hoping to release it sometime this month- June. We want it to be perfect, so thanks for your patience in waiting for the release. As SOON as it's available in the iTunes store, we will announce it, believe me. Now...with apps, you need to know things can change at any time...but for now, we are hoping it will be $1.99... Trust me...you will get a bunch of stuff in it & then, we'll have new updates w/ new designs for a minimal price. (.99) So, you have that option, but you will still be able to cReate TONS of stuff w the initial design packs!
I'll be shouting it from the rooftops! *grin*

And, secondly: this initial release will be for iPhone & iPad only. We love our Android users as well, but building an Android app requires more $$ & we are hoping the iPhone release goes so well that we'll be able to invest in building & offering it for Android users, too! So, don't despair! *wink*

Now, let's look at some fun things the cReative Team are doing with this app----->

be sure to follow my cReative team on Instagram for more inspiRation!
The app will not only come w/ my insta fonts as 'design packs', but it will also have backgrounds, Frames, Stickers, & fonts! It's so fun...you will have the ability to apply filters, masks, & fiddle with the shadows, transparency, outline & colors! I'm sooo excited! Who else is looking forward to cReating with this new Photo Editing App? Raise your hand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment