Thursday, July 14, 2011

Live inspiRed: love is in the aiR




So...how many of you are getting invited to TONS of weddings lately? Summertime has LOVE in the air, doesn't it? I *love* it! 

Are you stumped with what to give the blissful couple? Well....my fave gifts are these FAB books from Compendium at Live inspiRed.....every. single. book. & product is TRULY inspiRing!
One of my faves is this '2' book...it pulls at my heart strings...I have all of their number books...I just love them....LOVE this video, too!

So.....the FAB people of Compendium are giving YOU, my blog readers, a special 20% discount!  YES...aren't they fabulous?  
the code to this fabulousness is: love11
effective NOW through August 21, 2011.
Just enter the code during step 2 of he checkout process & make sure you verify that the code has been properly entered during step 4.

ENJOY!

and...
come back Monday for some huge news... I'm sooo excited share!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment