Thursday, July 7, 2011

stRong


Just a quick post & update on how m running is going.

On Saturday, I ran the furthest I ever have.
in.
my. 
life.
Yes...I got up to 14 miles.  

I've run several half marathon distances...so, peaking at 14 miles was a huge milestone for me.  
I was utterly giddy when I finished.
I ran in the mountains of Colorado while we were at our Family Reunion...
& the scenery did not dissappoint!  

I was flyin high...
a Rocky Mountain High...
hee hee... 

I am to the point where I look forward to my longer runs....on the weekdays when I'm supposed to do shorter runs...I want to go further....crazy, huh
I seriously get SO much JOY running!


One of my fave items o' running equipment is my iFitness belt.  

It  is:
waterproof.
fits my iPhone, keys, etc. in there.
does NOT ride up...or even move.
so comfy.

I turn on my Pandora radio & Run Keeper & I'm good to go...I get in the zone. I love it.  
I have 71 days until the marathon....
I'm finding my stRong...

makes me happy...
what's making you happy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment