Tuesday, July 23, 2013

cReative Team Tuesday:: DIY magnets w/ Rhonna Designs

Ok, you KNOW how fabulous my cReative Team is, right? Well, today check out what Melissa Mortenson of the Polka Dot Chair has created w/ Rhonna Designs: DIY magnets!
Aren't you LOVING them!? So brilliant! Ok, so she created them as a reverse stencil using vinyl cut from her Silhouette Cameo. Then just mod podged with paper to the back and some magnets added. 

....and what a WOW factor! I love how cReative this project is!!!! For more info on this project, pop on over to her blog HERE!
Thanks, Melissa....you are sooo uplifting and inspiRing! 

In other news...did you SEE the Rhonna Designs App update? We are on v1.1 & it's got some fab lil additions:

Fun new fonts
New "duplicate design" feature that allows you to duplicate opacity, size, & color! 
"Load last project" button lets you start where you left off.
New text features allow you to select/copy/paste & set cursor, justify/align
Bug fixes 
Cleaned up some designs! 
Link to my How-To video tutorials under the HEART on the intro page

Check out THIS page on my site & be sure to visit often, as I'll be sharing more! And a HUUUUUGE thanks to my fab cREative Team Member, Nancy.....she's the Instagram queen & shares tons of ideas, tips, tricks & even tutorials! And I've got her You Tube channel linked HERE!

Yay! As always- huuuuge THANK YOU for the overwhelming support for my app! Seriously-we couldn't do it w/out all of YOU! Everyday....




No comments:

Post a Comment