Tuesday, August 20, 2013

cReative team tuesday: Jing's amazing journal

Jing has done it once again w/ this amazing hybrid journal she created w/ Rhonna Designs! WOW... Here's the cover she created w/ the KISS ME collection! Adore how she used the Chalkboard Cheer art kits, too! 

She says:

I truly enjoyed and was inspired making this Kiss Journal…
I love using the Canson Canvas Paper to print the designs…
All the inserts were printed with glossy photo paper – amazing result …
Love the contrast …
I left few pages to just add photos in the future …
I could just go on and on … add more details … but got to stop …


  Don't you adore these pages? I seriously LOVE Jing's style & attention to detail...THANK YOU, sweet Jing...for ALWAYS uplifting and inspiring us w/ your creations!



No comments:

Post a Comment