Saturday, August 3, 2013

ZINK hAppy & Rhonna Designs App- perfect marriage!

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw the perfect combo of the new ZINK hAppy inkless printer and my Rhonna Designs App!
So, in the Rhonna Designs App, I created these black & white photos...added cute lil sayings, fonts, & designs and then in the wifi settings on my phone, switched over to ZINK hAppy wireless printer & voila: I printed them out on the 2" paper roll! It's adhesive on back, so I just peeled them apart (it automatically cuts it) & put them on this plain kraft journal!
 I added some of my hand drawn doodling w/ a liquid chalk marker & I've got this cute, one of a kind journal! So fun!

Also, you'll notice I took the little chalkboard word art design that I created in the Rhonna Designs App, printed, peeled off & stuck right onto a mini kraft journal & then got busy doodling w/ a Sharpie! Super easy. Super unique. Super fast & fun! LOVE it!


For this fun little project, I spray painted the white Ikea frame w/ my fave gold spray paint from Krylon.
Took some of my new Chalk Studios 6x6 paper pad & added a 2" print of my family w/ 3 1" prints from the ZINK hAppy, too! so fun & cute!

 Ok, sooooo...the ONLY place you can buy this fab little toy is on HSN on Aug. 5 on the Paper Crafting w/ Lisa Bearnson Show

Here are the times:
12:01 a.m. EST
12:00 p.m.EST
6:00 p.m. EST
9:00 p.m. EST

Lisa will be sharing projects, show you HOW the printer works & talking about my app! *wink* I love Lisa! 

You won't want to miss this! 




No comments:

Post a Comment