Thursday, September 12, 2013

NEW update v 1.3 Rhonna Designs App & Design Pack 2

Ready? OK! The newest version of my Rhonna Designs App (v 1.3) is in the App Store! 



What's New 

- Extras Pack 2 - Insta Swirls, Insta School, Insta Friends, Insta Family
- Undo/Redo feature added
- Mirror and Rotation controls added (in sidebar underneath "Fine Tune")

As always, we offer the high resolution Insta Lovin' pack in Rhonna Designs Store. Each font is sold separately in a kit (including: black PNG files, ABR brush/stamp files, the .TTF font file & the key!) I am LOVING using the font files to cut out vinyl, paper, etc. with my Silhouette Cameo! perfect match! 
Check out the video!

V1.3RhonnaDesignsApp from Rhonna Designs on Vimeo.


So many fun things to do with it! I'm in LOVE with these new designs & features! 

Remember, tag your creations on Instagram w/ #rhonnadesigns ....

so we can highlight & feature YOUR creation on our opening starter page in the Rhonna Designs App! **remember, I switch it up every #heyitsfollowfriday & highlight ONE of you on my Instagram feed & share the fun on the starter screen**
I love it...you simply TAP ON those scrolling photos to connect w/ other Rhonna Designs App fans! sooooo uplifting and inspiRing!
remember: droid version will be done in a couple of months, so hang tight droid friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment