Monday, September 2, 2013

thank you from the bottom of my heart!


Another year...can you believe it? Rhonna Designs turned 2 on Sept. 1! crazy! Lots of changes, lots of simplifying! **and you can see that in the blog & site**  
As a mother, wife, woman & friend...I always strive to 'follow my heart'...& it's been telling me to simplify! So, our site will continue to stay open & offering all of the high resolution art, fonts, printables, kits, workshops, videos, etc....but, I'm streamlining & will be designing when my heart, body, mind & soul can do it! Having fibromyalgia makes things a bit tricky & I really can't push myself too much. So...again, thank you for an amazing 2 years! I hope to continue to uplift and inspiRe
With that...I wanted to share a huuuuge heartfelt THANK YOU to my amazing cReative Team that has helped uplift and inspiRe each of you...they are so fabulous & I just adore each of them. With the streamlining & simplifying comes a little good-bye and thank you to each of them! 

As for the Rhonna Designs App....it is still going strong...so thrilled & happy w/ the amazing things we are seeing via mobile photo sharing..Instagram is so much fun to create, click and connect w/ each of you! Thank you! 

aaaand...droid peeps...you will be happy to know that in the next couple of months the android version will be released...cool, huh? We couldn't do it w/o the amazing app devoloper/genius: Devin Pitcher & friends...seriously...we feel so blessed! 
I'm soo excited! And of course, the high resolution Instafonts kits will be offered on Rhonna Designs...
Ok...love you all & keep uplifting and inspiRing!



No comments:

Post a Comment