Monday, September 9, 2013

Rhonna Design is Apple's App of the Week!




When Apple contacted us to be their featured App of the Week I think I might have screamed a bit! We are so excited and honored to be THE app of the week in the App Store! 



So, for a limited time...you can get the app for FREEEE! I know, crazy, right? I mean...it's already such a great deal for $1.99, but w/ the App of the Week, Apple offers it to you for free! So, if you were on the fence about it...run on over to get the Rhonna Designs App for free! 

And, since it's free...we are up on the FREE charts...and look: NUMBER ONE! Now...i know this fluctuates by the minute...but, I happened to screen shot it right when it was side by side w/ Instagram! So...I'll take that! so excited and of course a HUUUUGE thanks to all of YOU!


Now....the v1.3 updates should be up oh-so SOON! Sooo excited for this update! Did you check out the video?  Insta Swirls, Insta Family, Insta Friends & Insta School! PLUS: the undo/redo feature is added AND the mirror controls have been added! Ohhhhh, i love it! Seriously, Devin Pitcher, is a genius and he has developed my RD app along w/ Holly's, his wife, app: Bubbleframe. YOU NEED BOTH! lol...seriously..I use them both! love them!

Remember, all of the art that is in the app can be purchased on Rhonna Designs in the high resolution files.  Like the 4 new Insta fonts are all bundled up & offered for $30! loooove it! I think my fave thing about these files is the actual font files that are vectors...which means you can make them as big as you need...AND they cut in any cutting machine, like the Silhouette Cameo, that uses font files! LOOOOVE it again! 

Ok...hope you all have a fantastic day and....
p.s. don't fret, droid friends....the Rhonna Designs App for Android should be launched in the next couple of months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment