Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas!

“All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother”. Abraham Lincoln
Today is my mom's birthday! ....she's a Christmas Carol!

I love you, mom....you're amazing & always inspiring me.

**i love your creativity. If there is *anything* a tiny wit creative about me; it's because of you! I remember coloring with you when i was young...like 4 or 5. And I looked up at your page you colored & my mouth dropped. A simple coloring page had become a masterpiece. I still remember the color scheme you used; pink, orange, green & yellow. It was the most beautiful coloring page I'd ever seen. I seriously remember being in awe & how you used your colors & made that page so beautiful! You still create a masterpiece with everything you touch! You always inspire me!

**I love how much you love dad! They just celebrated their 43rd wedding anniversary...wow! Talk about a wonderful example! I love my parents together & how much they serve each other & love each other! She's such a great example of unconditional love!
You always inspire me!

** I love your fashion sense. And so do your other daughters and granddaughters! I loved this photo of you guys! 3 generations of fashionistas. (Bailey was tiny, so this must have been about 6 or 7 years ago?) I was always so amazed when my friends would say, 'Your mom is so cute...she dresses so funky." Even as a kindergartner! I loved seeing what style you'd come up with...what things you would wear. And now, at this age **ahem...21* you still dress so fab! You always inspire me!


** I love how much you love the Lord. You have always been so open about how you feel about Christ. How He is your Savior & how He is why you are what & who you are. Thank you for being an example & always inspiring me to be my best & to live like He would have me live. Thank you for continually inspiring me & all those around you....
& happy birthday...I love you eternally!
xox
R

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute to your mom! I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas, Rhonna. I'm lovin' your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy b-day mom, love you so much! great tribute, rh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rhonna, so glad to see you are blogging again!!

    and i had no idea you were gluten free now! i have been gluten and dairy free for almost 10 years! it is definitely a different world since i was diagnosed way back then - lots more to choose from for sure! we need to chat and share recipes/products/etc!!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not just the style, but envy the thin legs - so cute! And nice to see how much you all look alike.

    Have a favor to ask! Can you please put a subscribe to this blog by email button on your blog? Would love to get auto. updates. Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete