Monday, December 22, 2008

i *love* this season...


it fills me with such joy.

I love the feeling & spirit I feel. I love the generosity, friendship, love & happiness I see in everyone around me. To me: it's all about the photo up there...the birth of Jesus...the reason for this season. It's all about love.

I love it.

We've been listening to Christmas music, making the english toffee

& have it all packaged up in chinese take out boxes with these Holly Jolly Epoxy labels. I love wrapping & packaging prezzies!

Today we made our gifts for each other. (a tradition we look forward to every year...handmade with love!)

S & I soldered pendants for J & T. I'll take a pic tomorrow to show you! I'm still learning how to solder like the Soldering Queen herself, Ms. Sally. But, like she taught us in our Art & Soul class; embrace your mistakes! So, while I am still learning...I do love our little projects we made for the girls; because they are made with love!

Good night...we are watching one of my favorite movies: It's a Wonderful Life!

2 comments:

  1. Merry, merry Christmas to You and your family, Rhonna. May it be filled with love and joy.
    Hugs
    Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I hope you post pictures of their pendants. I would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete