Saturday, July 10, 2010

*a little spaRk suRpRise*


...have you seen our little sneak peek over at the Spark siteMargie spilled the *magical beans* about a little secret we had up our sleeves!
Yes....THE Mindy Gledhill will be *sparking* with us, girls! Can I tell you how excited I am?
have a little looksie...
she's a*mazing & we are thrilled to have her be a part of this event! woohoo!
Be watching....we'll be sharing more & more details in the coming week to get you even MORE excited!
2 months...*gasp* We will be Sparking before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited and feeling blessed to be able to attend this year! I hated missing last year and after seeing the photos knew I had to go to Spark 2! Just told my hubby that this will be an annual tradition for me as long as you gals host Spark I will come ;). Hugs from Conroe TX!

    ReplyDelete