Sunday, July 25, 2010

craft & hobby....here I come!

(source: pzrservices. thank you!)
It's official. My bags are packed.
Hittin' the hay early tonight so I can get up suuuuuper early, pick up Heidi & head to the airport. We'll meet up with Miss Janet right there in the airport in Chicago & head on over to our hotel.
We are all super excited for this adventure at the Summer Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) Show.
**sorry about throwing around 'CHA' so freely in previous posts...apparently some of you didn't know what it was...forgive me.**

and...
along with being at the Pink Paislee booth to do our Make & Takes &  have a Parisian Party, don't forget to catch our LIVE WEBSHOW from CHA at the same time we normally have it: Wed. nights @ 8:00 PM MDT, so 9:00 PM in Chicago! We are so excited.

Ohhh, and..I almost forgot! Check out the CHA site & their announcement of the Cool2Craft show!  Be tuning into Cool2Craft's LIVE Webshow  on Wednesday where they'll be featuring LIVE demos from some amaazing artist/hobbiests...& they're including lil' ol' ME & my Pink Paislee Make & Take necklace...so tune in!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I have been trying to find a way to contact someone from houseof3.com
    I placed an order July 9th and have pd but online it still showing as processing. I sent an email via the contact us tab and and have still not heard from anyone. my name is Kimberly Smith and I would LOVE for someone to update me on my order @ mollyzmama@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!!! i'm so excited for you. 'twill be a week full of fun and adventures. be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute picture on your screen so vintage so fun!! Have TONS of fun at CHA and I can't wait for the webshow on Wednesday!! Have an amazing time!!
    Larissa Heskett (countryfun)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! me and two friends will be heading up this weekend. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete