Friday, July 23, 2010

Parisian Anthology DIY Headbands & Earrings....

ok..I"m having waaaaaay to much fun with the new Parisian Anthology collection....when we designed this, we had the vision that you could create not only scrapbook & craft projects, but also DIY fashion, home décor, jewelry....key word: versatility.


So....I have been busy creating some fun booth samples: but wearable booth samples for the CHA show.
How about these earrings created with the Parisian Anthology Dangle Elements in the 'smoky' crystals?


And....I"m *loving* these headbands! I had so much fun creating them!


I just took a plain black headband & added a rhinestone strip (from a broken necklace; yes: recycle!) & then took some of the  Ruffle Darlings ribbon, created a flower & added the Flair Rhinestone Button! & there you have it: a fab sparkly headband we'll be wearing at CHA!




Ok...stop it right now... This one made me giddy! I am in love with it! It's created with the large grey Flower Darling & then a smaller white Flower Darling....but, I misted it with Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist. The yellow I used was too light...so I sprayed Carmel Apple over it to make it more of a mustard color. LOVE the fluff of these Flower Darlings....they are seriously so fab!! I added guinea feathers & tulle & *ka*bam! LOVE the grey & mustard color combo...mmmm. so sassy!


This headband is created with the turquoise Ruffle Darling strip. I attached it to a thin headband & added guinea feathers, black tulle, pearls & grey satin singed flowers....seriously, SO fun!

7 comments:

  1. What fun and what a beautiful model you have! Can't wait to play with this incredible line! *hugs from conroe, tx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are too cute! Picking up fabric tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT THIS! I was dreaming about it last night. Want to embellish some tanks for my little girls. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!! so excited for you to go to CHA, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rhonna!! Wow you totally rocked those headbands out of the park! Plus,the earring you made are going to look awesome with them on you at CHA!! Wish I could be there to join in on the fun but I will be on the webshow on Wednesday and can't wait to see the stuff on you then!! Have a GREAT TRIP!! LOL from Nebraska!
    Larissa Heskett (countryfun)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are soooooo incredibly gorgeous! Can't wait to start glamming up a storm! I hope you all have a fantastic time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonna honey, I'm giddy with excitement too. Just love those headbands and the earrings, YUM! I can't wait to play with all the Parisian Anthology products. May be a while before they get to NZ though - SOB! I can dream in the meantime! Big smiles..

    ReplyDelete