Monday, October 10, 2011

cReative Team Tuesday---> Grateful Glam & a fRee pRintable

This week, it's all about being happy NOW! And, my cReative team will uplift and inspiRe you with amazingly creative ideas on how to use the Grateful Glam kits! Plus a fRee pRintable that is sure to uplift and inspiRe...reminding you to be happy now

From stationery, to gift sets, to motivational printables....you will be so happy, as I am, for these creative ideas!


I die. Don't you? Jamie Pate cReated these pRojects that just melted my heart! A mini jotter, card, stationery gift set & gratitude journal. Oh my!


This mini jotter is the cutest thing ever!!!! Love the use of the Grateful Glam 'bee' brush. Happy!



And this card just fills my heart with happiness!!! 

I adore how she used the Grateful Glam 'thankful' card under the vellum butterfly topped with the 'blessings' tag from the Tags N Flags kit.  And, of course, that lush Grateful Glam background! mmmm! deelish!

 Who wouldn't want to receive a heartfelt card like this?



Lovin' this Stationery Gift Set...it's sheer brilliance!  Isn't that pop up bee darling? 

And look at the inside! She's added envelopes, postcards & tags inside that darling glassine envie in there! ohhh, the textures, colors, & layering make my heart pitter pat! 


a little close up of that layered corner that is a*mazing!!!! 



Ok. Ok...do you die at this gRatitude jouRnal? I do!!!! I am in LOVE with it! Sooo pretty how she used the entire Grateful Glam collection in this....I am soo inspiRed!!!




For more inspiRation from Jamie...be sure to hop on over to her blog...she's always got such amazing ideas! Love her!

Ok, & now for some digi goodness from Kelly!  I love this! We don't have oodles of time, but we need some good old fashioned motivation, don't we?

  Well, Kelly took the digital file of the Grateful Glam Cards N TAgs kit & added motivational text & voila! She's got something she can print out to get her inspiRed! 


And, who doesn't love wreaths? I'm in LOVE with Rosemary's simple, but chic burlap wrath. gorgeous, no?

She used the Grateful Glam Tags & Flags printable kit to add a little Glam to this wreath. LOVE!


Pin It


With Halloween just a few weeks away, look at how Nancy Wyatt used the Spooky Junque kits to create these fab cards!


Pin It

The burlap strip with the chevron background & all the cute tags she's got on there...are scrumptious! LOVE!
& I adore how she used one of the banner pennants on this card! so clever!

One of my fave Spooky Junque Borders coupled with the background (created with one of the digital brushes) is brilliant!
& oh so cool to add some POP to the side flower border with a piece cut out & adhered on top. LOVE it!  **also, loving the cute little word strips turned tickets with the inking on the edges. lovely!




&...I have to have this one last...my fave. LOVE the persimmon chevron background with a SPLASH o' black. That beware bird is my fave & love how she did the bat border. simply fab!


Thanks so much cReative Team....you are so uplifting & inspiRing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment