Thursday, December 8, 2011

DIY Christmas...Christmas Cards

I love this time of the year....the whole process of family Christmas cards! I love to do-it-myself with all of the Rhonna Designs options..it's sooo easy!

I couldn't be happier with our family photos this year....so, I wanted to share a few shots! 

all photos my my amazing friend, Amanda Hendrickson.


I'll stop there, so as to not overload you.

I just designed the cards; did them myself (i'll wait to show a sneak peek of my DIY) & it was fast & easy...I uploaded to Persnickety Prints & since they are local...I get to go pick them up at 5:00 today...talk about FAST!  If you are on the lookout for a good printer for your Christmas cards...they deliver all over! So...order! You will NOT be sorry!
AND, if you are local...Amanda is a fab photographer! 


Ok..so, tomorrow..I'll show you a DIY gift I'm making for my kids with these photos...
AND...there's a coupon & giveaway! 
so...stop by tomorrow!
until then....





No comments:

Post a Comment