Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year. New Kits. New Look. Twenty.12


I'm sooo excited about this next year...twenty.12.   
My focus & mantra for the year is to: Follow My Heart. it really means so much to me. This past year, 2011, has been such a journey about learning how to follow my heart. and....

These NEW kits tell it all: 

A calendar kit & a printable kit....fits perfectly into the MyBook Planner OR can be used on its own.


twenty.12 is inspiring. 
I'm making my resolutions & goals & I've got my 2nd marathon in the works...along with a half marathon, some NEW 21 Challenges in mind as well as a 6 week shape up I'm starting on Jan 1! 

I love it, because the 21 Challenge is 3 weeks. ...gets you all ready for a habit, goal, success.

THEN, double that & you've got the 6 week shape up...perfect time to really get some physical results in my workout program. and THEN....my 18 week marathon training will start in...perfect. timing.

But...I have to start on Jan 1 and this kit will help me.  I've got it all printed out & putting in my lil MyBook Planner.  perfect start to a fabulous year.

and of course, the calendars...for everyday. 
perfect, again.

getting ready for a New Year's Eve party at our house...Happy New Year, everyone!
Let's make twenty.12 the BEST!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment