Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a closer look at 'A Year To Follow Your Heart' 2012 Calendar & Printables


This is my mantra for this year.  
Follow Your Heart.
I learned so much last year, and have a feeling this year will be even better!  You'll be seeing a lot of 'Follow Your Heart' soon. *wink*

But, I wanted to give you a bit of the background of this whole collection.
( a little personal here, so if that bothers, you...well. you've been warned.)

Last year, I was going through a very difficult time with my health. I knew it was time for me to make a lot of changes, even though that broke my heart...and step back from everything I was doing.
I also knew that I'd made choices that were making me work way too hard & was taking a toll on my health & family. I was losing steam. creative, physical, emotional...I had to change.
So...I really had to reflect.
In the Spring, I started to get a bit better as I focused on my health...I came up with the 6 Week Shape Up challenge on my blog & each week I created these bits of art that were healing me. Art is therapy. This is so true.
So, each bit of 'Follow My Heart' is a bit of healing art..it is my heart. 

So, I LOVE these new kits They mean a lot to me. I've been printing out & creating MyBook Planner/journal with the 'A Year To Follow Your Heart' Printable kit & loving the book I'm creating!
It's a work in progress...just as this whole year will be. But, I've come up with my first 6 Week Shape Up!
I've got 6 weeks until our anniversary...& I'm pumped & ready to rock & roll!

So, the amazing thing about this kit is that it's filled with all sorts of digital and printable files that you can use to uplift & inspire you all through the year!

This is my cover. I printed out the 'Follow Your Heart' page & then wrote my vision of what I want this year.
Inside, I printed out all of the 6x8 pages & put them in the sleeves of the journal/planner. Here, I can write each day how my goals are going, etc.  So, I'm using it more like a journal than a planner...but, I love it!
The 6 week shape up pages are PERFECT for me right now. Each of these pages is stapled on each week of the specified 6 weeks. fab, no? 
Aand, don't forget the tiny little journaling cards. perfectly delish. & so cute to have in this planner. I love them!
The 21 Challenge pages are geared towards prompting you through a challenge of your own...When you put them in the planner, you can use them for the days you need. I love it.

Ideally, you'd do the 21 Challenge first...those 3 weeks create your habit. THEN, you'd use the 6 week shape up pages & prompts. to build on what you learned & did in the 21 Challenge.  I did it a bit different since my time frame is exactly 6 weeks!
The Calendar is scrumptious, too! Each month is designed in a 6x6 format. You can print them out & put magnets on them, or bind them, or print out the PDF Printables that are mini-callies! 4x4! So cute!
And, each month has art & quotes that will uplift & inspire you!

so....I always LOVE to see what you've done with Rhonna Designs! Look What Laura did with the Monogram Junque kit! soo cute for Valentine's day! I adore it!!! Thanks so much, Laura...you are amazing! Check out her blog! and the tutorial HERE


 Speaking of....I'm almost ready to release Valentine 2012 kits...I'm giddy! So, be watching for that...
AND...something I've been keeping under wraps for a while is finally here...I can spill the beans tomorrow...so come on over! 
until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment