Saturday, January 21, 2012

DIY Valentine cRaft ideas: Tags N Flags

These little beauties just make me happy. So simple, yet add so much to the details!
The Kiss Me Collection is chock full o these...so, if you buy the whole bundle OR just one of the kits...you can print over & over...as many as you'd like. Don't you LOVE that option?
I love vintage flower frogs...they are so perfect to add these little lovelies. (you can find them at vintage  or antique stores OR google to find some online)
Here, I just took the 'Love Makes the World Go Round' Word Art, made it into a tag & added some of the Tim Holtz -Vintage Distress Ink to it to give a vintage look, & then had this 'celebrate' flag that I created following this little tutorial I did last year. easy. peasy.
& how about adding these cute flags in little vingnettes like this one?
I had this birdcage that was screaming for a Love Bird...complete with a tophat!  
To make the tiny top hat, I just took some of the Kiss Me strips out of THIS kit & punched out a 1" circle, cut part of the strip to fit on top & then cut out a smaller circle for the top of the hat. Added glitter along the rim & top & a little fringe tissue pom flower. 

To dress up the cage, I added some of my scraps from the Kiss Me papers to create a pearl banner, rbbons & fringe flowers out of vintage music paper & that 'sealed with a kiss' flag just topped it off perfectly!

This little flag was perfect for this junque bow & birdie...using it on a Valentine gift...for sure!
see the little details on the handle? love it! and, the little lolly & flag stuck in the fringe flower cup make me smile.
see? super easy & fun! These kits are soo fun! I'm in heaven...Enjoy the weekend of cReating... & don't forget we are still celebrating with the Valentine Giveaway...mmm... bReathe!


No comments:

Post a Comment