Thursday, January 5, 2012

New collection: Follow Your Heart with My Mind's Eye

I'm thrilled to be able to share this with you now!  
Introducing,

This collection will be unveiled at CHA (the Craft & Hobby Trade Show) in a few weeks. If you are familiar with My Mind's Eye...their quality, color & goodness just shines through. I couldn't be happier to collaborate with them on this! 

So, as I mentioned yesterday in this post, the whole 'Follow Your Heart' concept came from my heart...healing art. And, the whole idea of following your heart through twenty.12 is something I am seeking everyday this year. I'm determined to listen to my heart and then follow it! 

And now, crafters can have the touchy-feely part of this collection! Holla!

The collection includes 2 different color schemes: "be amazing" is teal, yellow, kraft, grey, with a little splash of tangerine tango juxtaposed with vintage ephemera. 






"be happy" is aqua, champagne, ballet pink, kraft & yellow mixed with vintage music papers!  Love the 12 double sided papers in each color scheme.  




Each color scheme includes: clear stamps, twine, chipboard stickers, buttons, brads, bling gems, clear transparent frames, cool paper clips & layered stickers!   




aaaand....the papers come in the cute 6x6 paper pads...mmmmm! deeelish!

Of course, the digital & printable add-ons will always be available Rhonna Designs. store...you bet I'll be designing more add-ons that will compliment the actual physical collection! I have them drafted up already! Sooo excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment