Friday, January 20, 2012

DIY Valentine cRaft ideas: banners and buntings

All you need to do is open up the Kiss Me Collection, print, cut & put together. 
adorable. I have them hanging everywhere in my house right now.
yes. i love Valentine DIY decor!

For this cute little banner, I simply printed out & cut up the Kiss Me Word Art, Valentines & Printables Kit. 
Then, I just hot glued them onto jute twine...added some vintage book paper hearts & strung it up on an old window I have hanging on my chalkboard wall.  I added my napkin flowers & voila! A happy place in my home!
Seriously, the PDF Printables are so easy. They open up in any program & you just print out & cut...You can sew them together, attach ribbon, pearls...whatever cReative thing you can think of...LOVE!
The Be Mine Printable banner is super easy! Again, just open up the PDF printable files, print & cut out.  String up, glitz & glam & you've got a fab banner!

It's hard to see in the pix, but I added glitter on the edges of the banner for some 'glam' & then sprayed the whole thing with iridescent gold Glimmer Mist. I LOVE the way it looks!
I created these little lollies by printing out the Kiss Me paper & then punching out these little 1 inch bits to put in the middle. Attach with silk ribbon & mmmm! delish! ( to make the cute lollies, here's a tutorial I did a couple of hears ago)
I added some jewels & hung up with my doily garlands that I blogged about here. 

Some other fun things...with the PDF Printables, you can print them out at 50% for a smaller version! Love this Be Mine...it's so cute! But, also...these cute Valentines are business card sized already & can be printed out for small Valentines, journaling cards or even a fast banner! Brilliant!
So...have a cReative weekend...hope you'll enjoy these ideas...we have 11 more to go  so, come back for more inspiRation!



No comments:

Post a Comment