Monday, January 16, 2012

news

I have so many talented friends...& it's that time of year where we are all sharing the news of our new releases! 

1. Last week, I shared the news of my new collection with My Mind's Eye & today..I wanted to share some news of some of my other friends:

2.   Elizabeth Kartchner’s latest signature collection, Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, is fanciful & fresh featuring candy-shop colors and a diffused watercolor effect that takes you into a daydream of hand-drawn Mason jars, ice cream cones and balloons.
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan features 22 papers, including darling stitched ruffle paper & patterned vellum. Complementing the papers are a variety of embellishments from painted wood buttons, epoxy stickers, chipboard word banners, embroidered brads & wood grain chipboard pieces. Other new exciting products are Flutterbys (sewn butterfly & pendant banners), a Roller & Phrase Stamp and Paper Pinwheels. Here's a sneak peek of one of the products! 

 "Your next stop on the blog hop is Maggie Holmes. Be sure to check out all the stops because Someone is even giving away the entire collection!!"




3. So excited to share the news about my dear friend, Margie! She's got a new collection coming out with Bazzil called: Vintage Market....be watching her blog for it!And...notice her NEW online Valentine class that starts today...OY! I'm gidddy about it...it will knock your sox off...sign up HERE!

4. And wait for itttt.....YES. My fab friend, Christy Tomlinson has some FAB stuff coming out...you. will. die! Her new stamps from Unity are done & will be in her shop this week! She's a*mazing!!!! 

so....enjoy the sneaks of these amazing new things for CHA that's coming up!

Happy Monday...come back tomorrow for more ideas from me & my Creative Team to uplift & inspiRe with the NEW Kiss Me collection....Love is in the air!


And don't forget the Valentine Giveaway for the Breathe Perfume...you can sign up HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment