Monday, January 30, 2012

creative team tuesday: packaging

creative team tuesday is another fun one...today it's all about packaging.
As my mom always said: presentation is everything.
Jamie is always full of inspiration. I'm in LOVE with how she used the Kiss Me collection, mixed it with inspiration from Margie's Spark online classes, added HER personality & came up with these fabulous Valentine prezzies.  Jamie...i LOVE YOU!

and, don't you LOVE how she used the NEW Junqued Frame kit to showcase these prezzies? brill!
You can jump on over to her blog for more info...she's seriously so fabulous..i Love her photos & vignettes, too!



 pure eye candy..no?


 (frame from the NEW Washi Tape Frame kit)


Sooo cute, I just die! Love the colors, kraft, flowers, tulle...so inspiRing! Thanks, Jamie!

And..check out the NEW kits that we put up a few days ago...such fun ones!

 I loved the comments I got about the Valentine Tea cups idea I shared here.  Many people said...If only I could write like you..well...here is my handwriting for YOU! These are brushes, but you can certainly print them out on window decals like I did HERE & put them on glass, tea cups, windows, mirrors...so fun! OR...just a good old fashioned Valentine greeting!


 Like Jamie showed us above...the Junqued Frame kit is cool!  They come with 4 Junquey frames that are High Resolution OR Low Resolution...just pop a graphic, photo or typography on there...& it's super easy!

 Ok, I've had sooo many requests for a kit like this Star Burst Brush kit...something that included the Star Bursts I use in a lot of my designing...so...here ya go! 14 of my personal favorite design tools that I go to over & over...you will LOVE these in your own designing.

 Oh. These Textures Brushes are such a fabulous design tool. They are 8x8 High Resolution textures that add so much...from grid, to butterflies, to distress...it's a GO-TO for any kind of cool texture background you want...& with 13 different ones...you're covered!

The Washi Tape Frames are so fun...comes in 300 High Resolution OR 72 Low Resolution...4 frames all with Washi Tape on them...& love the Instax sized frame, too!
enjoy!


and don't forget the giveaways going on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment