Tuesday, January 17, 2012

cReative Team Tuesday: Valentines DIY

Ready for some cReative ideas & inspiRation from my amazing cReative Team? Check out what Jing, Kirsty & Jamie have created with the Kiss Me Collection! I'm soo inspiRed!


I'm in LOVE with these darling bottles, Jing created! She's seriously sooo inspiRing!

She says:

Let’s Dress You Up … Cristal and Dom (Perignon)

- Dotty Hearts
- Heart Krafts
- Hear Quatre Foil

- Circles N Doilies
- Circles N Tags
- Tags N Flags

- French Tag

- Love Birds

Others:
- used Accucut Flowers # 24 Diecut
- Fabric strengthener
- Handmade Apron & Chef Toque



I love that she misted the papers & created the bottle toppers. sheer genius! aren't they gorgeous?

Flowers are sprinkled with Glimmer Mist Dazzling Diamond
Edges dashed with Ranger Distress Ink
Used Textile Strengthener at the back of each flowers



And this apron...Oh my...It's the cutest thing with the little chef hat! 

She made the apron & hat & on the Apron – used Clairefontaine Transfer Paper for Light Fabrics




And...check out Kirsty's blog to read what she said about this layout...I love her personality & humor...she made me giggle, but my jaw was dropping as I looked at this layout...so fabulous!!!!



Aaannnddd...last, but certainly not least, Check out Jamie's amazing creations! She created this wall art & gives a tutorial on her blog...run...don't walk!



Seriously...I am giddy at these creations...I am off to cReate NOW! I will have some fun things tomorrow that I've been creating....
& remember: the Valentine Perfume Giveaway is still on...go enter HERE!
happy Tuesday...& be sure to....


No comments:

Post a Comment