Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DIY Valentine cRaft ideas: teacups


For today's 100 Creativity Exercise I went on Pinterest for inspiRation.
I adore Pinterest. I love the ideas I can get from there...& I pinned these cute teacups with Harry Potter quotes & ...thought it would be soo cute to do love notes on them for Valentine's Day... Add Kiss Me flags & papers in the mix...a bird with a top hat, flowers & vintage paper & I'm ...
in. lOve.

vintage silver tray.
doilies.
silk ribbons.
thrifted teacups
sharpie
flowers
all the ingredients I needed for this cute bell jar!
These teacups are stacked on top of each other & I added a little bird (complete with a top hat made out of the Kiss Me papers) added a little lolly & flag made out of the Kiss Me collection & even added a flag on the handle....Love this little Love Bird!

I just wrote right on the cups with a sharpie...it comes off with rubbing alcohol. & have them sprinkled all over ...I'm loving them! 
some ideas for quotes:
Be Mine
Love makes the world go round
how do i love thee, let me count the ways
love is all you need. all you need is love.

Thanks, Pinterest, for the fab idea pinned from Curbside Nation! Run on over to their Etsy to see other fab products!

Tomorrow, I've got some fun Valentine Jar ideas...super easy & fun with the Kiss Me collection!
Happy Wednesday...get cReative!


No comments:

Post a Comment