Tuesday, June 19, 2012

creative team tuesday: DIY lollies, banners & quotes

Summer is in full swing here & I'm a bit MIA with all of the goings on.  From cousin swaps, to sleepovers to bbqs, to swim parties....I'm a busy girl! I'm sure you are, too! So, today, I wanted to share what the Rhonna Designs Creative Team has created to uplift & inspire you! Easy, fun DIY projects including large lollies, printable quotes and banners that you can use for summer parties, cards, decorations...you name it! 

I'm in love with Kirsty's style. She took the Nautical Chic brushes & printables & created this lovely quote art. It totally makes me smile. LOVE it, Kirsty...you are 'mezzin! *wink*


 And, Rosemary's use of the Nautical Chic kit just WOWed me! She created large Lollies here with the polka dot paper from this kit AND she created these cute flags out of this Brush kit, printed them out & added to the lolly. LOVE it, Rosemary! 

And look how she created the cute banner out of the printable & cut out those darling printable flags from this kit. I'm in LOVE with this decor! She's brill, don't you think?


Now, Nancy is always amazing me...every day! I love her style, her enthusiasm & creativity! And, she's created this fab quote art out of Rhonna Designs Nautical Chic with the paper & brushes. So uplifting & inspiring! Thanks, Nancy!


 Jamie is soooo creative with her party decor! Look at how she created a banner & lollies with Rhonna Designs! The great thing about digital kits, is you can always recolor the elements to suit the exact color scheme YOU need for your party!  I'm loving how she used the Monogram kit & printed on vintage book paper to create this amazing banner! 





She tells all about HOW she did it using the Number Junque kit, Spring Circus Kits, Quatrefoil kit & Nautical Chic kits! All different kits but, bringing it together in a gorgeous color scheme! LOVE it, Jamie!

I was so excited to share my projects from my TV spot HERE, but after I took a bunch of photos, I can NOT for the life of me find my cable for my camera to get those pix off of my cam to computer...sigh. So, until then....keep uplifting & inspiring...can't wait to see what YOU create with Rhonna Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment