Tuesday, December 18, 2012

cReative team tuesday...ChRistmas caRds w/ Rhonna Designs

Have you got your Christmas cards out? in the mail? Every year it's quite a labor of love. I ADORE getting the mail every day to see faces of our friends & family! It really brings the spiRit of Christmas in our homes...& reminds us of the LOVE we share with you! So...to those that have sent yours...thank you!   Today, I thought it would be fun to share a few of our cReative Team's Christmas Card designs using Rhonna Designs!
Here's mine...front & back. I had them printed at my FAVE place: Persnickety Prints.  On pearl cardstock, double-sided w/ rounded corners. I couldn't have been happier w/ their fast service & gorgeous quality! They are easy to use & ship all over! Check them out if that's your vibe!

And...here's Susan's! I LOVE how she created a hybrid Christmas card w/ Rhonna Designs. Simply BRILLIANT & oh- so festive! 

Everything Jamie does is just plain exquisite...& I LOVE the black & white chic she's got going on her photo Christmas Card...the front & back...perfect for addressing quickly & sharing your gorgeous family's photo! She created  this w/ a bunch of my Rhonna Designs brushes...just adore it!


And, our very own Nancy cReated this darling photo card w/ Rhonna Designs. Now...I LOVE how she designed it...but, what's even MORE amazing is her heart. 

You see...this is a card she created for a friend who just had this cute lil bundle of joy- a *miracle baby* as she called him! And, she knew her sweet friend had her hands full, so this was her gift...talk about a gift from the heaRt! I love it! I love Nancy! I love her Christmas Spirit!
& speaking of the Christmas Spirit...this lil video touched my heart. I LOVE it. I LOVE centering everything around Jesus Christ...the REAL reason for this season. ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment