Monday, December 3, 2012

more DIY Christmas wReaths---->

I am a wreath addict...I confess. And when it comes to Christmas....DIY is my fave because I usually pick my own custom colors! Love it! So....like last year...this Christmas is all about neutrals w/ a kick of color. Mint. to be exact this year....
so...thought I'd share a few more I made.

Wreath No. 1 is an up-cycle of my Spring wreath mixed w/ my Valentine Wreath! So, this is HUGE! & I LOVE it!
I added some of my Rhonna Designs printables to it along w/ some of my 'All is Bright' line w/ My Mind's Eye. Lots of texture & juxtaposition w/ glitter, burlap, book paper, pinecones, doilies...yum!

Wreath No. 2 is my own lil version of my Spark Sister- Margie's online Spark Your Christmas Class
Again...lots of fun juxtaposition. Added a glittered bird, some burlap flowers & the 'Silent Night' banner is just stamped w/ foam stamps onto that cheap white ribbon that I LOVE...it's a perfect banner!
 The book paper flowers are left over from my flowers last year that I made for Christmas...& I just added them along w/ the tickets, 'Joy And Peace' printable & glittered it! It's on one of my old vintage windows right above a glittered nativity scene...fave spot!

Wreath No. 3 is full of white feathers & kraft flowers that I adore hanging from my gold Ikea frame. Our cute little #elfontheshelf was hanging around the other day...to kick off December! *wink* 
There ya have it...Now...my decorations are complete...I've got all of my Nativity Scenes all around my house (my fave) and now I'm fixin' to create ornaments..

have you see the 12 Artsy Ornament class? Check it out! It's sure to be fab w/ tons of my talented friends contributing their talents! 
Ok...soooo, today is the LAST day to enter in our Christmas Gift Tag Contest! Excited to see the entries & pick the winner!!! It's not too late...LOOK HERE for a reminder of the guidelines! 
And...happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment