Tuesday, December 4, 2012

cReatvie Team Tuesday.... Christmas projects w/ Rhonna Designs

cReative Team Tuesday is always one of my fave days...I LOVE seeing what members of my Rhonna Designs team cReate! And today is NO exception! Amy & Kirsty have sprinkled their magic w/ their Christmas projects: home decor and Christmas cards!


Ok...do you  LOVE Amy's  frame wall or what? Sooo cute! LOVE how she used the font file: Insta Christmas to cut out the vinyl & put the 'Peace On Earth' art on some scrolled music paper.  Um...really? LOVE!
I love how Amy displayed this card in her home decor. First...i DIE at those cake boxes...delish. And Second...LOVE how she brought the mint & red together just by using the Rhonna Designs card!  The card is created using the Merry Christmas Insta Card w/ the cute Insta Christmas fonts printed out & voila! An insta decor piece. *wink*
And this cuuuuute little frame w/ the Merry Christmas art...adding the "Oh Holy Night' to customize this for her house. Perfect, Amy! Soooo uplifting and inspiring!
Aaaannddd.... Kirsty got in the spirit of our Rhonna Designs Merry Christmas Gifttag Design contest (ending TODAY>>>> go enter if you haven't already!)

Isn't her Christmas card deeeelightful? One thing I LOVE about Kirsty is her digital cReativity! She sees things in an amazingly cReative way- her photography is FAB! She has used SO many different Rhonna Designs pieces here to create the MOST amazing work of art...right on her computer! And...she says she will be using this as her Christmas card...simply brilliant! Another thing I LOVE about Kirsty is her humor. She's witty, clever & makes me giggle! I LOVE her...she's brave...an amazing mom & I just feel so thankful to have her on our team! Thank you, Kirsty...for uplifting and inspiring us through more ways than just one...you are truly amazing! 


Another thing I wanted to share that is REALLY uplifting and inspiring me is...this SMASH BALL put on by Becki Crosby of Whippy Cake! I'm sooo excited!If you don't know that this is...here's a re-cap of her first one in AZ!
Do YOU want to WIN a ticket? GO HERE for more info! Help spread the word & I will see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment