Friday, April 12, 2013

inspiRation Doodled Printables

This past weekend I got the chance to doodle freehand some of my favorite uplifting and inspiRing quotes from the LDS General Conference.  I doodled & designed them just for fun & creative play, but when I instagram-med them, I was amazed at the requests for these to be offered as Printables on Rhonna Designs...so...although not planned, I decided to offer them as Printables...so, Here ya go! 



Quotes include:


This kit is only $5 for all 4 of these... a little piece of my heart for you to print out!
Kit includes 4 8x10 300 DPI Jpg files that you can print out to frame, color, or make cards!  They would be fun to print out smaller on really cool patterned papers, vintage book pages, or even doilies! Can you imagine them in your Project Life? or printed out on Persnickety Prints' pearl or metallic papers? So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment