Friday, May 7, 2010

Local Digital Design class:: at Dear Lizzie!

This is the last of the Winter Workshops over at Dear Lizzie & I'll be doing 1 last hoorah on May 20! This is the Digital Design class that I've done before,  but many of you weren't able to make it! 

Let's Brush Up Digital Design Class with Rhonna Farrer
Thursday, May 20, from 7:30-9:30 p.m.

Skill Level: Intermediate Beginners & Up

Have you ever wondered how to add those swirls or images to photos? Or on your blog? Holiday cards?
Create something like this in a snap!
Join Rhonna as she teaches you how to load, use, size, color, create, save, rotate & space digital brushes in Photoshop CS4! And you'll be able to create a little magic for your own personal use.
The class is designed on an Intermediate Beginner Level where you will see Rhonna demonstrate & teach Brush Techniques on a large screen. No need to bring your laptops. Just sit back, relax, enjoy signature Dear Lizzie treats & learn NEW design techniques!

Class will
include an exclusive CD with 100 versatile & amazing brushes, a printed guide & step by step instructions so you can go home & practice the new techniques.

Cost: $35
{Huge Brush Kit CD included}

 


Register by calling:  801.492.0022


6 comments:

  1. I got the DL email this morning and was just telling my sister about your class yesterday! She called and signed up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could go, but in FL so I can't! Good luck with your class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing I was there so I could par take and get all your fab brushes! Hope you had a fabulous Mother's day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just called to register! Woot Woot!! Can't wait! May 20th here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this class, but when are you going to do the BLOG class, lady??? I would LOVE for you to do one (and I'll bring Jessica with me!!)
    Leslee Keckley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to take this class but I live in Los Angeles, any way to just buy the huge brush kit and offer the "class" online?? Please e-mail me at carmenchernandez@sbcglobal.net.

    Thanks,
    Carm

    ReplyDelete