Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Did you see the email?


Tonight's another fun House of 3 LIVE Webshow. But, it's at 8:00 pm tonight. 1 hour later than normal.

Janet's got some fab NEW stuff AND...we've got the fun *Four* Bunting kit for FREE tonight during the webshow.  Once the show's over, it will go to ninety-nine centavos. So, enjoy!

I won't be joining tonight...I've got a birthday celebration going on here...
 1 surprise kidnapping + 2 girls + 14 years= hours of funky fun sparkly birthday celebration! love my J!
 have a spaRkly night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonna! I was able to make the chat tonight but was disappointed to not chat again! Sounds like you have a fun night anyway! LOVE the bunting. Merci!! Wondering if you have a BEE brush or would be interested in helping me create one or a design I have in mind for my website and blog.

    Big hugs!
    xo Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you but love that you are having such a Fab time with your girls! Hugs sweet friend!!
    p.s. loved all your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete