Monday, August 22, 2011

monday makeoveR>>>home




 *sigh* 
Summer is over. 
We are back to school & I have mixed emotions.

I will miss the fun of the lazy Summer days with my kids...the sunshine. the water. the traveling.  

But, 

I am also looking forward to getting back into a schedule & welcome being home more.  While I do love traveling, it's always so nice to be home. 
just be.

just be in my own bed. 
just be in my own kitchen. 
just be. 
with my family.  
*ahhhh* 
blissful. 
and...enjoying making decor...fall is coming...& It's my fave. 

1. it's the Grand Opening of Rhonna DESIGNS. (if all goes as planned...Sept. 1 is the magical date...stay tuned to see new goodness & my new Creative Team!)

2. it's my marathon. so excited. so nervous. less than a month.  *breathe*

3. it's Spark. (October 21-22...parTAY!) and did you see the Artisan Market Vendors were announced? HEAVEN!

4. it's my birthday. (October 23- I'm not shy about my birthday..I LOVE it!)

5. it's Halloween. (one of my FAVE holidays...i LOVE to decorate & dress up)

6. it's Thanksgiving. (love the cripsness in the air, gratitude in our hearts & spending time with family)

then...before we know it Christmas is upon us...ahhh! time goes by so quickly...I can't believe it!


so...here's to enjoying every moment. of every day...because it's passing too quickly.
Happy Monday. Enjoy being home.


No comments:

Post a Comment