Wednesday, November 2, 2011

closer look at Christmas Junque & Chevron Funk

As noted in our Newsletter, there were 5 NEW digital art kits that went into the store at Rhonna Designs this week. I'm giddy about each of them & wanted to give a closer look at these kits...they are so much fun!

A little background:
I've been designing the Junque vibe for years now...I had the Urban Junque digital kits over at Two Peas & came out with the physical line of it in 2007 with Autumn Leaves...seems forever ago...but I never grow tired of it...I love how it has evolved throughout the years. A lovely combination of vintage art from my collections, Dover, & my sweet friend, Karen at The Graphics Fairy...all combined with my own swirls, art & designs.

I continued with that Junque look when I was with House of 3 & we released some physical collections with Pink Paislee as well...
so, now, it's been very fun to bring Spooky Junque & Christmas Junque to Rhonna Designs. *ahem* you MAY be seeing physical product...just sayin'. *wink*

So far I've designed the Christmas Junque pieces & the Backgrounds...kind of the basics. The Pieces come with 14 pieces that can be used as borders, or single elements.  But, the whole idea of the 'pieces' is to build with these....


For this little printable, I've used the Christmas Junque background, & then pieced various bits around of the Christmas Junque pieces...
I added the JOY from the Christmas Word Art brush kit & the hanging ornaments, chevron prezzie & snowflakes are all part of the Christmas Art brush kit... so, this whole printable was created with the NEW kits...fun, huh?  


Check out the printable Backgrounds: This kit is perfect for your Christmas cards, banners, wrapping, tags, you name it!  The junquey vibe juxtaposed with the  modern quatrefoil & chevron designs make me smile.  


9 backgrounds that all coordinate & come in 8x10 format AND 12x12....so fab!
I'm in LOVE with this collaged paper...so fab as a background, or print out & cut out the vintage pieces.
OR double print; print this on the front & another background on the back for double sided cards, papers, gift tags, wrapping...oh. i can't wait!



The Christmas Word aRt kit is a brush set (also comes with black PNGs) that is so fab...perfect for adding a stamp on your Holiday photos, scrapbooks, cards, tags...neighbor gifts! Includes 13 different sayings:
happy holidays
merry
merry christmas
rejoice
joy
season's greetings
& yes, I did listen to you, my international darlings: even italian, french & spanish greetings!
I'm already singing Christmas songs..hee hee. love this! Imagine...you can stamp in ANY color with these brushes...so, whatever color you need in your photos to match, or your cards, or blog posts...you can customize your digital stamp/brush!


Ok..NOW>>>>let's top it all off with the Christmas aRt brush kit! This is another kit that is designed for YOU to customize, build your own Christmas art & use it on cards, tags, gifts, blogs, EVERYTHING!

The set comes with 13 brushes....hanging ornaments, lanterns, a present, chevron Santa...or how about this festie little lady...she makes me smile. love her vibe!
&. Isn't he a cutie?
And this brush has already been one of my most versatile background/accent brushes...the soft snowflakes & brushes just finish off every project! LOVE!


Now, this last kit isn't necessarily Christmas themed (albeit it CAN be used for anything)...it's the Chevron Funk brush kit.



Oh mercy...let me tell you something..this will be your new 'go-to' brush set. It's so amazing for adding subtle texture, patterns, accents or even BOLD ones! I'm in love with these....you gotta try them! YOu will LOVE them!



so....be watching...I'll be adding MORE stuff all through November! You will be all ready for Christmas in no time...but, for now...enjoy your November...be gRateful for all around you...life is a wonderful gift.
hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment