Tuesday, November 15, 2011

creative team tuesday: gardening, grateful glam & december daily

My amazing Creative Team is so uplifting & inspiring to me! This week's hybrid projects are filled with delicious textures, ideas & ranged from gardening to Thanksgiving to December Daily using Christmas Junque. 
Jamie's December Daily journal is soo gorgeous. I'm dying over the textures, colors & how she created her foundation pages with Christmas Junque....and the Number Junque kit!

And Rosemary shows us how to plant & garden with these fab little potted plant picks created with the Honeycomb Pieces

And be still my heart...how about this Give Thanks garland Melissa created out of the Grateful Glam Cards & Tags kit...perfect.! I spy some Honeycomb Pieces in there, too! 
She's got a tutorial on this wreath over at her blog...I adore it! And her photos of it are stunning! Love this...I'm going to make it!
And, the brilliant Nancy has her December Daily foundation all set up using the Christmas Junque! Look at her fab, fab page protectors...love these! 

She's got a tutorial over on her blog, too...showing how she created on laser transparency & all her fabulousness. LOVE this, too! Sooo inspiring!
Again, a HUGE thank you to my Creative Team for constantly uplifting & inspiring with Rhonna Designs! 
now...I don't know about you, but I wanna go create! *wink*


p.s. How is your 21 Challenge going? Day 2....keep it up! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment