Monday, August 20, 2012

cReative Team Tuesday> Eye Candy from Jing

I'm always amazed at what our gem Jing shares on cReative Team Tuesdays...she takes such care with her amazing creations with Rhonna Designs. I'm just in LOVE with her hybrid crafting! Here Invitation Album & Favor Boxes make any party just amazing! Check it out!
Here closure itself is just amazing! And LOOK at those cute favor boxes/bags with the cute flags! LOVE!
 The Spring Circus Printable Card Set is perfect for this! She painted gold onto the edge of the silhouette & frame...um...can you say: GORGEOUS? 
And I'm LOVING how she used the Insta Love kit, Insta Pattern kit, Insta Numbers kit all with the Simple Photo Edges2 Kit! Brill!

 So cute to add the Spring Circus brushes & Borders on here with the Jaya Bean font! So darling! 
 And I am LOVING how she cut out the Insta Lovin' Frames coupled with the Spring Circus borders...That 'Love Yourself' Mini Seals brush is the cherry on top! Simply gorgeous! 

 And...these Favor Boxes with the darling flags? Oh my! Jing...once again...you've knocked my sox off!
 seriously.

I.
Need.
to.
Go.
cReate.



now.

happy creative tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment