Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Minds Eye and Rhonna Designs

You know I LOVE My Mind's Eye & I've so enjoyed working with them on a couple of my most recent collections. I mean...My Mind's Eye and Rhonna Designs? Perfect Match!  *wink* I adore the My Mind's Eye Design Team....& LOVE seeing the blog & how they all cReate with MME products....
well... You know my All Is Bright Christmas collection, right? (in stores now)... well LOOK at what the amazing Tamara Jensen created for Valentine's Day

Yes...she's brilliant! She took the traditional Christmas & looked at it in a different way...talk about 
CREATIVE! 
The fab thing is...there's also the coordinating Digital collection called: Christmas Junque on Rhonna Designs!
So...following in the amazing Tamara's footsteps....challenge yourself cReatively & use Christmas Junque for anytime of the year!
totally wanna create now...don't you? Go! Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment