Tuesday, February 19, 2013

cReative Team Tuesday---inspiRation

Hope everyone had a wonderfully uplifting & inspiRing Valentine's Day & celebrated your loved ones!
Today's cReative Team Tuesday is delightful w/ a couple of snapshots from the homes of Melissa & Nancy! LOVE how they incorporated Rhonna Designs into their Valentine Day gifts & decor!

 Melissa's darling table-scape is simply gorgeous. I love her use of The Kiss Collection Frameables.

Go on over to her blog to see more...she's truly amazing...THANKS, Melissa...you are so fab!

Ok...now...check out THE cutest little goody bags Nancy made w/ the Chalkboard Cheer Art Bundle!


 think I just might have THE most cReative team ever? I'm truly grateful for each of them & their uniqueness they offer to us ALL to uplift & inspiRe!
  Thanks so much girls...love you!
Ok...so...I don't know about you...but, I'm ready for some SUNSHINY Chalkboard Cheer, aren't you? 

*wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment