Tuesday, February 12, 2013

chalkboard art Valentines

It's Tuesday & you know what that means: it's cReative Team Tuesday! And a HUGE welcome to all those that are here from my Studio 5 segment today on NBC's  KSL.
Today, it's all about Rhonna Designs chalkboaRd aRt!
Chalkboard aRt is all the rage, whether it's done freehand or digitally, Rhonna Designs has got you covered!
The host of Studio 5, Darrin, was brave & took the challenge to recreate one of my chalkboard art designs freehand! wow! He'll uplift & inspire you as he takes the freehand challenge- WATCH IT HERE!
And.... for those of you who want to try your hand at it...I'm teaching another LIVE Chalkboard Cheer class (the first 2 sold out, so we added a third) at the fabulous boutique & bistro, Dear Lizzie tomorrow night! Call to make reservations: 801-492-0022
And, for those of you who'd just like to enjoy my designs, I've made them available as digital Printables! Simply print out, frame & enjoy! 

OR...get super cReative like my amazing cReative Team Member, Melissa Mortenson, and with my Rhonna Designs Chalkboard Art...cReate something w/ a twist:

Isn't that fab? I LOVE how cReative Melissa got w/ my Chalkboard Cheer aRt..I mean, really? A tee shirt? yup! That's Melissa....& she's got more photos, details & a tutorial over on her blog!

So...for those of you that are jumping on the Chalkboard aRt bandwagon...try it freehand w/ my tips, tricks & techniques in my Classes OR enjoy the digital versions with the Chalkboard Cheer Printables!
And, not to fret...I'll be releasing my SPRING Chalkboard Cheer soon! *wink* Until then....


No comments:

Post a Comment