Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Place Mats...chalk aRt!

I'm giddy for tomorrow. I LOVE Valentine's Day------> The day to really spoil the ones i LOVE!
My mom did the same thing...we'd wake up to a festive breakfast & always made it a special day...it was always *magical*! Like mother. Like daughter...she's instilled this in me! *wink*
So...I've got pinks going on...lots of LOVE & did something fun! I took some of those plain paper place mats, a stick of chalk (along w/ a few of my tips & tricks) & created custom Valentines! 

These are the big place mats that come in all colors, but when I saw these black ones, all I could think about was chalking them! So fun...I will most likely set them at the table tomorrow morning & surprise them with some *magic*! What are YOU doing to make things *magical* around your home tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment