Thursday, April 7, 2011

introducing...bcharmed!


Pin It
Ok, you know me by now...I LOVE jewelry! 
I love baubles. 

Pin It
I love flowers.
I love charms.
I love *bling*.
I love dressing up everyday. 
I love accessorizing. 
I love getting creative with what I wear & have fun putting various accessories together!
Well...I want to share something with you that is making me giddy! My LOVE for jewelry is coming alive even more with....




It's a new jewelry company that will knock your socks off! I'm not kidding!

Do any of these designs look familiar? *grin*


You will be hearing a lot more about it, but since it's brand new (launch date: May 2011) I wanted to give the first holla!

I got to see the whole line & the packaging & logo makes me giddy ( velvet embossed pouches, custom jewelry boxes...oh my!)
and...again...logo & swirls look familiar? :)
  Love the whole new concept of becoming a Stylist & throwing your own parties to earn *cash* while doing something you LOVE? 
Then...listen up!

When you sign up as a Stylist & purchase your Starter Kit, you get all the tools to learn the *key* to success...
Pin It 
You'll get to pick your own jewelry pieces to show & later be able to have *add on* kits with MORE stuff....but, the Starter Kit lets you choose:
Soldered Charms, 
baubles, 
chains, 
3D charms, 
stamped metal words 
stamped metal letters.
Plus a bunch of other stuff to make sure you are all set to throw parties!

The great thing about this whole product line is: 
It's going to sell itself!
I mean LOOK at that set up! 

The swirled black suitcase (matte black with gloss swirls= LOVE) houses everything you need for your party.
Then, you'd set up the velvet neck silhouettes (with b charmed logo embossed into it..so classy) & crystal display pins.
And just show all of the amazingly high quality jewelry, share how to put pieces together & just have a FUN party!

Trust me...I've seen it. 
picked it up. 
felt it...
& it's high quality, gorgeous, funky jewelry your friends will want! *big smile*

Check out their  bcharmed.success site for more info on it all!
Pin It
Now...

You may be saying, "I'm NOT a saleswoman." or "Not interested, but I love that stuff!"....
ok, soo....all of my talented designer friends...listen up!
This company ROCKS, cuz they also have a whole designer set up.  As a designer, you submit your designs & when they are accepted, they will feature their designers in catalogs, their website, & social networking! Just think: their huge audience will see YOUR designs in the jewelry! The exposure will be amazing & as you promote & talk about your designs...that gets the word out & your Etsy shoppe or boutique will only grow!
I LOVE this option! Cool, huh?

Pin It
And of course, the other way to enjoy 
b charmed is to GO to a party (or HOSTESS a party) so YOU can wear this fab stuff!
So, basically...it's win-win for everyone:
if you love to sell & make money: you're a Stylist.
if you love to design jewelry & art: you're a Designer.
if you love to wear gorgeous accessories: you're a party-goer

I've fallen in love with their Charm! *smile* & I wanted to share it with you right off the bat! There's so much more to all of the options, but, I'm just giving you the run-down so you are 'in the know'.

If you've got any questions, go on over to their Facebook page & ask away! AND, be sure to download all of the docs that tell you more about it!  Listen to the phone call, too! 
There will be forums & all sorts of places to share ideas & have fun!
charming...isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment