Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Paper Coterie

Pin It
I just wanted to share a new company that is SUPER cool! It's called Paper Coterie.

You all know I'm ga-ga over anything that can spice up my photos....in fact, just the other day, Nancy & I were chatting back & forth about how taking pix with my phone & Instagram are my new way of scrapbooking 'on the go'.  

I was looking for new ways to print out my photos into a book, calendar, etc. and **KaPow! BAM! ShaZam*!
Paper Coterie was in front of me! perrrrfect!
ch*check it out; it's a NEW company that is just launching & has super cool products to highlight your photos!
LOOK AT:
these books
I can see my instagrams in there...so cool!
or how about the amazing calendars.
love these desktop boxed calendars...so fab!

& I'm in LOVE with these recipe books. Totally want to do these for Mother's Day. or Father's Day. or Birthday. or Christmas.

and...check out the growth charts.


(i love the heart polaroid- again...wouldn't that be FAB with all of my instagrams on it?)




so...guess what they are giving to YOU, my favorite bloggers?  

Well...when you join them on May 4th, during the Open House Event, all of my readers will get

no.1>   $40 credit to spend that day (they only pay for shipping)
no. 2>  An inspire-y message from Dr. Brene Brown that most of us can use; who doesn't love to be inspired by Brene...I LOVE her! *grin*
no. 3>  All new content and inspiring ideas; LOVe this!


So, hop on over to Paper Coterie & get started today! Get working on your projects so you don't have to do it all on May 4th...but, then finish it up that day so you can get your $40 credit!!!! 
(look at the screen below; you'll want to register on May 4th, but your projects will already be done if you get started now.)


Ok...I'm off to start my projects...so excited! Spread the word. Tell your friends they can come over here & get the $40 credit!
holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment