Tuesday, February 28, 2012

creative team tuesday: DIY bottle caps w/ Mini Seals

The NEW Mini Design Tool Kits are seriously fab. fab.  Mini bits o' goodness. I'm in LOVE with the Mini Stamps & Textures...but, today Jing, one of my Creative Team Members,  is going to show us the Mini Seals in these fab hybrid crafts: DIY bottle caps!

 Jing says:

(resized to 1.1”, recolor  as desired, used fiskars circle, bottlecaps, covered with epoxy dots)

Can be used as embellishments for layout, cards or any projects
Can also be used a funky necklace
Or just add magnet at the back and ready for the magnet board

Background: I used the previous postcard – GIVE THANKS

Sooo in love with these...aren't they fab?

Thanks, Jing...you surely uplifted & inspired me!
So, did you get the FREE Printable with the purchase of any of the NEW 5 kits? I'm printing mine out & framing...along with making a LUCKY Banner from the kit...I gotta get some GREEN around here...it always livens things up, ya know?
Happy Tuesday...one more day of Feb. & it's March! Time is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment