Saturday, February 25, 2012

new design tools & are you feeling LUCKY?

Holla! It's almost March....& one question: are you feeling LUCKY?
We just released 5 new kits & with the purchase of any of them...you get this FREE PRINTABLE! I love it..so cute framed in the 8x10 size it comes in...OR downsize it for an instant post card, love note, or smaller frame!

So, here are the 5 new kits:

I've got some fun LUCKY kits on the site...a brush kit that has so many fun LUCKY word art pieces...I adore them!  shamrocks, luck o' the irish...ya know...fun digital brushes/stamps to add to your LUCKY month!

And,  of course a Printable kit for the LUCKY: Banner & Flags!

Cutie patootie little banners that can be printed on cardstock, photo paper...or even on printable fabric! I am loving these smaller banners! And the other Printable sheet in this kit is perfect for flags, cards, cupcake toppers, buntings...you name it! All for a perfectly LUCKY party or celebration!

Now...I've been LOVING the feedback I've been getting for the Rhonna Design Tool Kit Series...and, this week, I've got 3 NEW Design Tools: 
Oh...HOw I"m LOVING these little gems! They are small: 1x2.5....& they add so much fun & flair!
Layer, stamp, add to a tiny card or invite...oh my...the design possibilities! It makes me giddy!
And, these itty bitty seals o' FUN!  Similar design to the Stamps, but in a circular format...layer, stamp & oo la la! Adorable designs to anything!

Ok, the larger 8x8 Texture Design Tool Brushes have been a huge hit! So happy you 'get' them...Well...these are smaller versions...designed to be the size of a business card; 1 click o' your mouse & you have a fab, fresh, funky texture on your project. LOVE! Think: subtle backgrounds, patterns, colors...oh my!
Ok...enjoy! Happy Weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment