Tuesday, February 21, 2012

cReative team Tuesday...more inspiRation

You know my mantra: 'uplift and inspire'....my whole site, creative team, design ethic & aesthetic style is all about that: if it uplifts and inspires.....I'm all over it.  Each Creative Team Tuesday does this for me...uplifts me. inspires me. & makes me want to create...right away!
Check out what my Creative Team has brought to you today...I love it!
Nancy has been working on Project Life & incorporating Rhonna Designs in each page... I seriously look forward to her tweets, blogging & Instagram about her process...I'm loving it!

What's fun, is she used my Follow Your Heart products with My Mind's Eye....& then, you can also use the digital Kits in conjunction with them... (*ppsst... be watching...this week, I'll be adding MORE coordinating digital kits to the site! holla!)
And look at this gorgeous card...in LOVE!
Cutest little thing ever...don't you think?
Ok...Jamie is amazing here....look at this shadow box she created? She's even got a tutorial on her blog...so run on over...so inspiring I can't even stand it!

Love the textures, butterflies & bling...oh my...I want to create NOW! Thanks, Jamie, for being soo inspiring to all of us!
And, I LOVE what Susan has done here...she had a birthday party with a bunch of young teens...and LOOK how she used Rhonna Designs to uplift and inspire them! I am in LOVE with this quote, but the fact that all of these girls have this to look at & be inspired makes me so happy. 

This banner just makes me smile...what a great way to  use the Monogram Junque kit...so versatile. so pretty!

She also created this gorgeous layout....I love what she says: 

Your art always matches my photography and how I am feeling and the thoughts that I want to convey from my heart so magically! It is a pleasure to design with them. 
You can feel it, huh? I just love this....
So...hoping you are feeling it, too...uplifted and inspired by these amazing Creative Team artists...i know I am...can't wait to share the NEW Releases this week....hoping it's soon. I'll be sure to send out our newsletter & post about it on Facebook & Twitter! Hugs to all...Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment