Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Follow Your Heart picked for Top Ten.

I was honored & delighted when Scrapbook Update picked my Follow Your Heart line as one of the Top Ten of CHA Winter! Wow...Thanks, girls!
"Rhonna Farrer also unveiled a new collection with My Mind’s Eye that had show attendees declaring was “classic Rhonna”.
Follow Your Heart” is a perfect match for My Mind’s Eye – elegant, frilly and heavily detailed with vintage touches, in Rhonna’s signature style."

Thanks so much...I'm seriously LOVING this line. My Mind's Eye has been so great to work with....& hmmm...ya never know...there might be *more* coming your way! *wink* Lots of fun stuff in store!
And speaking of 'in store'...NEW digital kits are coming out tomorrow night...get ready! fun design tools to add to our Rhonna Designs Took Kit Series, as well as NEW Facebook Cover pages AND some fun additions to "A Year To Follow Your Heart"- the digital coordinating art to go with this Follow Your Heart line!

No comments:

Post a Comment