Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Find the Happiness

Today this is your challenge: Find the happiness even when it's not obvious.
There's HOPE
Just believe.
I know a lot of people that have been very saddened about the US Presidential Election outcome. I don't talk politics on my blog here, but I DO offer ideas to uplift & inspiRe. So...w/ so many of us having so many different feelings today...I wanted to offer up some ways I've found peace in this whole election process.

1. Find the happiness even when it's not obvious.  This quote is very special to my family. And, trust me....we've needed it. I believe that as a person, wife, mom, friend, daughter, sister...I need to LOOK for the happiness in every situation, because I believe it's there. Women of the nation- the world- we need to be examples of this.  We CAN find the happiness, we have to look for it & practice it. every. day.

2. Have hope.  Hope is a word that means so much to me.  I have hope in the future. I have hope in my family. I have hope in my community. I have hope in our country. I have hope in our world. It all boils down to how WE act & what WE do in our own little circles.  Without hope, there's despair...& I for one do NOT like to feel despair! We can rise above that w/ HOPE!

3. Just Believe. Be faithful. Be happy. Be hopeful. BELIEVE that there's a purpose to everything. As an LDS woman, I pray for our President all the time. And I will continue to pray for our President.  No matter where we live- USA or not_ we can always pray for our country's leaders.  I echo these words:


After a long campaign, this is now a time for Americans to come together. It is a long tradition among Latter-day Saints to pray for our national leaders in our personal prayers and in our congregations. We invite Americans everywhere, whatever their political persuasion, to pray for the President, for his administration and the new Congress as they lead us through difficult and turbulent times. May our national leaders reflect the best in wisdom and judgment as they fulfill the great trust afforded to them by the American people.


I believe this will bring miracles. I believe this will instill hope in our hearts & families. It's time to band together as Americans & find the happiness in every situation! Life is to be lived & loved...so, smile! Every little thing's gonna be alright! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment