Wednesday, October 6, 2010

*chills* love this Spark No. 2 video....



Again, we had the ultimate pleasure of having THE Jeremy Mills at Spark No. 2 filming throughout the entire event. He has a way of artfully & creatively capturing the essence of Spark! Thanks, JMills.....you rock!


This is just a teaser of the entire video...for more info & pre-order info, go HERE>


And...also...the whole vibe wouldn't be the same w/o Mindy Gledhill....her song, "Whole Wide World" was a huge inspiration as we created the entire event....each Spark could feel the power of her lyrics as they read them randomly throughout the venue...we had them stamped onto burlap banners & sprinkled all over....little sprinkles of her message like....


I'm gonna live a crazy dream

Impossible as it may seem

I"m gonna whistle all the while

I'm gonna run right up this hill.

I'm wanna hold this whole wide world, right here in my open hands.

And maybe I'm just a little girl.... a little girl with great big plans.

I'm gonna go & take a chance.
It doesn't matter what the future brings...I'm gonna live a crazy dream.



Thank you, Jeremy & Mindy....from the bottom of our hearts.
xo
r

**eta:
and...remember, TONIGHT's show is with Miss Janet....she'll be sharing a fabulous spin on our Parisian Anthology (which, btw, is selling out everywhere) She's the master at creating amazing projects so you will NOT want to miss this one!

3 comments:

  1. adam was just boobin' saying he wants to see the "pichow of beley with the SUNbrella and red cowboy boots". lol.
    yes, love the spark video.
    love the parisian anthology!
    love janet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I get Parisian Anthology???? I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I've been slathering over your beautiful anthology goodies online and yesterday saw them IRL at my local scrapbooking store and couldn't resist making them mine. Is it bad I don't want to touch them, just look at them from afar? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete