Wednesday, October 20, 2010

feeling grateful...

lots going on around here....easy to get overwhelmed & discouraged.   But, I'm deciding to feel grateful instead.
This quote has helped me a lot:
So, rather than feeling overwhelmed or discouraged I need to reach deep enough & look hard enough to feel & recognize how much I've been given...& I have decided...it's the little things that amount to the bigger things. like...
 loving a little Halloween crafting....

enjoying the fall weather.


getting excited for some glimmer misting tonight.


looking forward to a birthday celebration week...not just for cute Dear Lizzie....but some other people I know! *wink*
So...today I'm choosing an attitude of gratitude *wink* love you, Margie...it works!
Share this attitude & I promise you'll have a great day!
xo
r

9 comments:

  1. lovely post.
    especially since i am laying on the couch feeling sorry for myself as i have come down with a cold.
    mommies don't get sick days.

    it was about a year ago you did your 21 day challenge...maybe we all needed that as we can get so overwhelmed with this time of year and all the pressure it can bring.
    thanks, rhonna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jamie!
    you can do it!
    focus on being grateful for whatever you DO have! You are blessed!

    & yes, I'm thinking we ALL need a 21 Challenge again...now about Nov. 1? :)
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so fabulous sweet friend! Thanks for this post!! So much going on and I've over extended my help to friends and now so behind on stuff! But, you are right, we should focus on what we are blessed with!! So many good things, good people and wonderful Spark Sisters! Wish I was there to celebrate yours and Lizzie's bdays!! love you sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonna, thanks so much for all of your great words of wisdom!! You are truly awesome!! Thanks so much for always sharing with us!

    Even though I don't blog here nearly often enough, please know that you are never far away in thought.

    Have a wonderful time tonight as I know you will!

    'Wishing you many blessings, too,

    Renee J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I did not realize that it was your birthday, Rhonna! Oh, big happy birthday wishes to you!

    Hugs,

    Renee J. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. love eet. you shared the perfect words, thanks!

    and have a fav*ulous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thinking of you. Have a lovely birthday celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh sometimes it just needs to come from someone you admire and then it seems like its possible! *smile*

    happy birthday!! to you and dear lizzie...i was just there...that place makes me happy to be a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hugs to you Rhonna! thank you for the uplifting message!
    xo

    ReplyDelete